Sunday 10 June 2012

MODheim: Bloodcap Gnomes update (WIP)

Below we have one Bloodcap Gnome Madcap (or mage).... or as my fiancee wants to call him, "Mr Cuddles".... *sigh*.
This guy was originally going to be the Gnome leader (Deathcap) but I really wasn't "feeling" the conversion, he'd been sitting with no head or arms on my desk for about 2 weeks before I decided to give him robes to cover up the torso I wasn't happy with. 
As I wanted my Deathcap to look more warrior like that meant this guy would have to be the Madcap.

Overall i'm very happy with the conversion, though he's probably not going to shake the "Mr Cuddles" nickname...... tough i'm sure he wont look as friendly with a horde of zombie like mushroom men around him.....

I just have to find a gnarly looking staff to stick into the ground (base) behind him.

Conversion parts are:
Avatars of War bare foot legs (heavily modified) & banner top arms.
OOP chaos warrior torso.
OOP Night goblin head.
OOP Dwarf warriors beard
Greenstuff & Greystuff (Pro-create).

Madcap, Mr Cuddles

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, I love the use of the goblin heads for these. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete