Saturday 22 June 2013

Mordheim Vampire Hunters: Campaign Master forces

So i've given up on the elves for now, now back to finishing off the undead forces for the Vampire hunters campaign. I still needed 3 Grave guard for the elite undead so I set about making some.

Raiding my bits box I found three torsos from the vampire knights set picked up in a bundle of bits, a couple of cool heads (from the hex knight kit I think, picked up in the same bundle. Add in a couple of tomb king legs I pick up ages ago from a bits shop sale (coz they were cheap basically) and a few arms from the skelle kit and I had 2 miniatures (and a third I should finish tomorrow) that just need a little greenstuff to finish them off, rounding out my Grave guard to 8 :).

 

1 comment:

  1. Cool creations, it's amazing what you can find i the bit box at times!

    ReplyDelete