Wednesday 8 May 2013

Mordheim: Beastmen

The Albion Dark Emissary proxied for the Beastman Shaman

So this weekend just gone I found my Fiance's old Mordheim warband in the loft (well the painted parts of it at least). She never finished the warband (she paintes really REALLY slowly (e.g she takes her time lol)) but i've re-based what she did finish and will tidy them up for use in a new beastman set. As you can see, unlike me she is a fan of bright colours and extreme highlighting which will make it a challenge for me to add to this warband, but i'll give it a shot.



As you can see there are the odd chips here and there on the models (surprisingly few considering how she had stored them lol), I quite like the metal hooves though, might keep them that way and call the Warband the "Iron Hooves" or something like that :).

The unfinished Chieftain


No comments:

Post a Comment