Friday 8 March 2013

Mordheim Vampire Hunters: Campaign Master forces

Another graveguard completed, I also did a skeleton and a zombie with more of a peasent feel to them that the previous models. I'm presently struggling though to finish off enough skeletons as I don't have anymore left arms... lol.


Like all the other graveguard so far this guy is based on the Privateer Press mercenary thrall, this time a couple of GW arms have been used to finish the model off, I think from the grave guard plastics, the original model was second hand and came with no arms. 4 Grave guard down now, I just need 4 more to be confident I have enough...

The other two models use a flagellant body and then the zombie is a Mantic zombie, the skellie is part warlord games part GW so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment