Friday 19 October 2012

Mordheim Vampire Hunters: Campaign Master forces

A Very minor update here with a WIP lesser vampire for the campaign.


I purchased a Mordheim vampire from ebay. When he arrived I couldn't believe how tiny he was, the figure is very definitely a 25mm figure with a massive head rather than a 28mm figure. Due to the fact that the figures I've created so far are closer to 30-32mm he wouldn't have fitted in at all. 

Originally I considered getting rid of him, but then I decided to just go to town on him with the (fake) dremmel... lol. So off came his legs to be replaced by some GW empire militia legs and I elongated the torso and arm with pro-create putty.

He just needs a pouch and a sword hand to finish him off and I'll have my first lesser vampire for the campaign :).

No comments:

Post a Comment