Sunday 13 May 2012

MODheim: Fishmen (PIP)

This is a Catch-up post showing the present state of the MODHeim Fishman warband i'm working on.

The warband undercoated
I decided to try a rather different approach to painting these guys to try and make them more "fish" like. I did this first by undercoating in a light colour (Army painter Bone spray) and then painting them with watered down silver (in this case GW Chainmail). I then proceeded to paint the fleshy areas with GW Azurmen blue ink (which is probably now OOP).

I personally feel that the paint job worked pretty well and left the minis with a nice metallic sheen, which is what I was going for.
Sea trolls with some paint on them (GW River rolls)

Carg with some paint on them (Privateer Press Bog Trogs)
 I also have the following Sea Demon miniatures from Four A miniatures  (http://www.fouraminiatures.com) to add to the warband.


No comments:

Post a Comment