Sunday 6 October 2013

Wood elves: Shepherd

So I have now completd the paintwork on the Wood elf spirit sheperd, just need to work out how to base all the woodies now, some combination of flock and herbs I think.

Actually i've just realised one of his shoes is green.... oh well something to go back and do when doing the basing!

P.S I really hated painting that tiny green man, very little detail at all on that sculpt, I tried to add some tatoos to add a bit of depth but i'm really not very good at free hand, only one of them looks any good and it's on the back of the model at an angle I didn't even photograph anyway... lol






2 comments:

  1. Nice paint scheme simple yet very elegant looking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, though was a pain in the butt to paint lol.

      Delete